Bed sheets made from extra-long staple (ELS) cotton are luxuriously comfortable. Long fibres fray less, pill less, and fades less than its short staple counterpart. Although it may look the same as an ordinary cotton bed sheet, ELS cotton is 35% longer and 45% stronger than conventional cotton.
The longer the cotton fiber, the fabric is able to resist pulling, breaking, and tearing. This makes bed sheets made from ELS cotton more resistant to abrasion and can keep their shapes longer. The superior quality of ELS cotton bed sheets ensures a comfortable night's sleep for years to come.
Luxurious and Durable Sheets for Better Sleep
- 100% Made from Extra-Long Staple (ELS) Cotton
- 820 TC per 10 cm square / 400 TC per square inch
- Excellent Breathability on your Skin
- Very Durable Compared to Common Cotton
- Super Soft and Silky to the Touch
- Able to Withstand More Washes than Regular Cotton
- Certified according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Deep Pockets with Fully Elasticized Fitted Sheet Guarantee a Secure Fit for Mattresses up to 40 cm Depth
Our fabric has been treated to achieve a particular appearance and feel. So it is necessary to take proper care to maintain their softness and apperance.
We recommend the bedding to be washed weekly. As the bedding will get softer and smoother with each wash, it is recommended you alternate your bedding sets. Do not bleach as it will damage the material.
Wash using a cool or warm cycle. Hang to dry naturally to preserve the fibres, colour and elasticity. If you are using a dryer, choose a low heat and low tumble cycle. Cool with warm iron if needed.
All of our bedding is made with protecting the environment in mind. We are mindful of the types of fabric, and dye processes we use. Our fabrics are made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and plant-based material because they are kinder to earth. We also ensure high quality materials with stringent checks against harmful substances for your well-being.