10 years limited warranty terms and conditions
Our Adjustable Bed Base comes with a 10-year limited warranty and covers the below:
The warranty starts from the date of delivery.
2-Year Hassle Free Warranty
Your adjustable base is warranted by the manufacturer against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase to the original Purchaser. During such time, the manufacturer will repair or replace, at no cost to the original Purchaser, any warranted part(s)* found to be defective by the manufacturer, in its sole discretion. This includes all pre-authorised labor and transportation costs incurred with the repair or replacement of any part found to be defective.
5-Year Warranty on Parts
During year 3 through 5 from the original purchase date, the manufacturer will replace any part on the adjustable base found to be defective by the manufacturer, to the original Purchaser. The manufacturer’s liability is limited to the replacement of the defective electrical/mechanical part(s)* ONLY with the Purchaser responsible for all service, installation, and transportation cost of said part(s).
10-Year Limited Warranty
6th to 10th years - customer to pay 80% of any charges to parts, labor, transport.
Notwithstanding the above, the manufacturer extends a 10-year warranty on mechanical base parts found to be defective on a limited basis as defined herein. Specifically, the manufacturer warrants that for a full 10 years from the commencement date of this warranty, any defect in the workmanship or the materials used shall be covered. For purposes of this 10-year warranty, it specifically excludes the cover, shroud, platform, legs, actuator lift motors, massage motors, control box, power supply, and all power supply cords. The purchaser shall pay 80% of the current Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the replacement part, or the entire adjustable base if deemed irreparable at the sole discretion of the manufacturer. The manufacturer’s liability shall be limited to the replacement of the defective part(s) ONLY with the purchaser responsible for all service, installation and freight costs for said part.
This limited warranty does not cover or apply:
(1) To any damage caused to the adjustable bed base by the purchaser;
(2) If there has been any unauthorized repair or replacement of the adjustable base or parts;
(3) If the adjustable base has been mishandled whether in transit or by other means, subjected to physical or electrical abuse or misuse, or otherwise operated in any way inconsistent with the operation and maintenance procedures outlined in the Owner's Manual, this limited warranty, and any other applicable document published or approved by Bedding Affairs Sdn Bhd;
(4) In relation to damage to mattresses, fabric, cables, electrical cords, or items supplied by dealers (also known as retailers or resellers);
(5) If there have been any unnecessary service calls, including costs for in-home setup calls solely for the purpose of educating the purchaser about the adjustable base and/or for finding an unsatisfactory power connection;